I consider myself a hat person, although I don't wear a hat too often.
In relation, today's question posits an anguish ridden dilemma;
Am I more attractive with a hat on?
How do you explicitly judge a person's attractiveness?
Some sort of questionnaire perhaps. On a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being very attractive. Answers shaded in, points tallied up. It goes something like this:
How do you look in a hat?
3 <not bad>
How do you look in a leotard?
1 <could do without>
How do you look in spandex?
N/A
Endless questions, certianly not feasible.
This leads me to conclude that the the removal of clothes & other "cover-ons" is necessary.
To be truly judged//you must be nude//
I will revert from generalizations.
Though in my case, it is evident that how I dress and my way of being is a direct reflection of the state of my private parts.
@hellokittyhellSHOUT OUT
;..off with his dress..!!!;
No comments:
Post a Comment